My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Sunday, November 06, 2005

so close, but yet so far

I'm in a weird position. For the last 6 months I've been trying to find work in my field. Let me tell ya.....not easy at all. it is either bone dry, or I'm doing something wrong.

Anyway, I'm in a thin-ice situation in which i have very little right now (including living conditions)....but yet there are some prospects on the horizon. These prospects though seem like years down the road. The time amplified by the situation I'm in.
I'm hoping for a job in the next week. if I can get that, you'll see much happier posts. It'll give me a chance to get back on my feet again.

The gym has also been non-existent in the last 2 weeks. When your routine is thrown out of whack, it doesn't make it easy to commit to a schedule.

I'm keeping optimistic though. If I get the 9-5, I'll be back to what I was like at Trapeze. Up at 5:30....gym....work....eating properly. In my situation, I have to have the routine to finish losing the weight. So it's important i get back to that.

this is a blabbing post I'm afraid...but I thought I'd update my blog to keep it going. Take care

J

Comments on "so close, but yet so far"

 

post a comment