My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Monday, October 10, 2005

It doesn't rain, it pours...

Well, I've had about enough of this rain...I don't mind rain broken up by spells of dry..but I think it's been a constant wet outside....if not pouring, then misting.

The subject matter could also pertain to the last days of October. With about $110 I plan on buying groceries, celebrate my birthday, go to Toronto for my best friends wedding and try to somewhat enjoy Halloween. Neat trick huh? How do I plan on doing this? I've no fucking clue. But I'm sure something will pop up.

On the bright news, I have a phone interview with CCL, located in Halifax. Production work....not exactly what I hwas hoping to land, but at this point, I'll take almost anything. I did bug another place that I had applied for an art director position. They seemed somewhat impressed that I took extra interest in the job. I'm currently reworking my promo DVD to send to them. Hopefully that'll push them over the edge on their decision. In the end...I hope i get good news in the next week or so on the work front.

I'm currently listening to Metric's new CD, Live it Out. Run, don't walk to get this CD. Mind blowing. And....well....I think Emily Haynes is smoking hot. :D

I've also currently cleaned out my contact list. Most of you that may have been deleted, I see almost on a daily basis.....so don't worry too much. The main reason for deleating them is to clean up people who I don't talk to regularly. As well..there are some people who I didn't want to talk to for personal reasons. All in all, I'm just cleaning some space in my aleady stressed life.

So that's the update for the day. I'll probably do 1 or 2 more before the "big trip". Until next time kids!
J

Comments on "It doesn't rain, it pours..."

 

post a comment