My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

damn!

Well, I did post a photo before...but as I said a couple posts ago, most of the links in my earlier posts have been broken or deleted. So I'm posting this picture....not only because of that but because it has been close to a year since that last picture.

It has been about 14 months since I started getting in shape. I'm surprised I've kept up this long. In past attempts I'd quit after 2 months. In fact I remember thinking I'll be happy or impressed if I make it to 3. There were signs of my sneaking back in to old habits this past spring, but I'm happy to report that not only am I back to good standing, I'm at the gym every day at 7. Harsh...but a routine helps a lot.

To date, I've dropped about 95-100 (depending on the day). So....here's an idea of what I look like.....to those who maybe haven't seen me in awhile.



I'm not finished yet...but I will be by next summer. Stay tuned.

Comments on "damn!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:40 p.m.) : 

Super hot!

 

Blogger Jason said ... (1:43 p.m.) : 

oh you say that to all the balding, 30 + men. :P

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 p.m.) : 

Only the ones with smiles like that

 

post a comment