My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Due South?

So I think I might be moving to the States.

Kinda funny, because I remember when I was younger....hell....even later as an adult that I wouldn't move to the states. That may change soon though. As you may or may not know from my previous profile, I've been unsuccessfully seeking work for the last 6 months and am now just a millimeter away from sleeping on a crazy friends sofa.

So I finally received an email from a place that seem interested in me but they were just wondering about the legalities and work visas and stuff. As far as I'm aware, it's an easy thing to do if you have a job lined up.

And the salary is killer.... over 50,000 US

Considering nothing possitive is happening up here, it's my only option at this time. Just frustrating y'know.....spent all this time trying to find work in my own country and nothing. Anyway...I'll let y'know what happens.

Comments on "Due South?"

 

post a comment