My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Monday, January 03, 2005

Hello 2005

Wow...it's been sometime since I posted. My apologies. What with the holidays and everything, a person just seems to want to shut down. I know I had grand plans to do some of my own stuff...but those didn't happen.

But 2005 is a new beginning right? I'm not keen on resolutions all that much...and really the big resolution I had began 5 months ago. There are some things that I'd like to happen in 2005 that are probably too early to divulge.....mostly because I don't know which direction this year will take me.

In the short term, I have projects that I'll be starting tonight actually. Sketch 22, Trivia at Baba's and the Little Mac Shoppe are all on my agenda as far as projects go. I'm also teaming up with some people on some projects that most internet users in Charlottetown will know.

So that being said, I have a feeling 2005 will be one hell of a year! Be sure to check back as I'll be posting more frequently.

As well, be sure you head down to the Red Cross and donate as much as you can to the Asian relief effort.

Comments on "Hello 2005"

 

post a comment