My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, November 06, 2004

umm....wow!

I do a lot of ranting and raving on this blog....who knows if a lot of it is seen...but it's a good outlet if something is on my mind or bothering me.

This post however I have to write a happy bit. 4 months ago I was very ill....mentally and physically. Esentially for the past 5 years my outlook on life wasn't all that it was cracked up to be. With my 30th birthday coming up I decided to change things...so I started at the gym. Being me..and not really noticing things, I didn't know if what I was doing was working. Today I found a photo from about 6 months ago and a photo taken a couple of days ago....I don't even recognize the person on the left. When you think of losing 60 pounds....you don't consider what that is until you look at a comparison.

I can't wait to see the next 4 months.

Comments on "umm....wow!"

 

post a comment