My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Day 1

After a long trip here (first bus than an overnight train trip) I've arrived at my good friend Bill's place. Most of today was getting the lay of the land down...but I was able to visit the Biodome (no...Pauly Shore wasn't there). What a place! The amount of work involved in keeping those mini-ecosystems in check is mind-blowing. It was weird....to get to the Biodome you have to walk through the Olympic Stadium....even though baseball season is over, you definitely felt you were in dead shell. With no Expo's I'm not sure what they'll do.

Plans are uncertain tomorrow...but I'm sure I'll find things to do. I'm checking out the CD shops here....way more selection that little ol' Charlottetown.

Comments on "Day 1"

 

post a comment