My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Monday, April 03, 2006

Juno's = suck

I didn't watch the Juno's. I'll start off by saying that. So maybe my comment that they suck unfounded in the eyes of some. But I do think most would agree with me on this point. In a year that fantastic bands have been receiving world wide acclaim, the Juno judges have again chosen sales over talent.

Now I know it's naive to think that Arcade Fire would win an award like record of the year....but really, our priorities are srewed up when a band like Nickelback can win year after year. It's very similar to the East Coast Music Awards giving Great Big Sea top honors again and again.

Oh well, The Juno's won't change. But that's ok. I know who the real winners are at last nights show.

Comments on "Juno's = suck"

 

post a comment