My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Let's try this again

Well, It's been ages since my last post. A couple of reasons (or excuses for that). One of those is that I wasn't as interested in the blogging thing at the time....but a bigger reason was the time that I made the decision not to post. Times were tough and Summer was on the door step. Since that point though, life has turned a complete 180. I'm currently employed and have lost 40 lbs.

So now that Summer is pretty much over (let's face it, Labour Day signals that end), I've decided to fire this blog up again. Charlottetown is a great city for this sort of thing. The blogging community provides information that one may normally miss.

So here I pledge to try to post regularly. Stay tuned.

Comments on "Let's try this again"

 

post a comment