My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Christians cancel Hanukkah!

Ok....so it hasn't happened yet. But it's just a jab at the recent foolishness that has happened within the town that I live. It seems as though city council has changed Haloween this year to a Saturday night (October 31st actually happens on Sunday). This anger ups the blood to no end....when a cult (lets face it....organized religion are cults...but that's a whole different subject) can change other people's traditions to suit their own beliefs, we are surely living in the dark ages.

Isn't it a sad time when the Christian society of Charlottetown can dictate other people's beliefs or traditions? Pssst, Christians....best stop Hanukkah.....it's getting in the way of your crusade.

Excuse me while I go shake my fists in disbelief.

Comments on "Christians cancel Hanukkah!"

 

post a comment