My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

A super movie for a super cause

Although the posters are all around Charlottetown and there will be more media coverage of this event, I thought I'd post it on my blog. This Monday (October the 25th) at 7pm, I'm screening Superman.

Two things prompted this idea. One was paying tribute to an actor and a movie that we all grew up watching. The special effects may not hold up...but it's a damn fun movie. The idea was originally suppose to be a few friends getting together to watch Superman...but then I thought "how can I get MANY friends together to watch this and maybe do some good at the same time?"

A friend then told me about Empire Theatre's fundraising program. So what better way to help out the Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation than this?

I hope anyone in the Charlottetown area reading this can come out and enjoy this movie. You'll be supporting a good cause at the same time.

Comments on "A super movie for a super cause"

 

post a comment