My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm clueless

Losing weight has been pretty cool. It's given me a confidence I could never imagine having. More engery, better clothes.....just better life in general. I'm not fully there yet....but for the most part, I think I'm looking ok.

One of the things with losing weight is the attention of women. Let's face it....women don't like fat guys. It wasn't the main reason I lost the weight, but it is a welcome addition to it.

But holllllly fuck. I'm clueless. Reading women now is like studying hieroglyphics. I know of 3 women since moving here that I think are sending signals......but they could be saying i have something on my forehead for all i know.

Anyway....One of them's here now, so I'll end this blog. I'll piece it all together somehow.

Comments on "I'm clueless"

 

post a comment