My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Quote of the millenium

I try to catch Compass as much as I can these days. It's good to keep up-to-date as to what's going on in this Province and I can even put up with Boomer's puns now and then (hey, I'd like to see you try to come up with them on the spot).

But as I was watching the show a last night, I heard one of the most unbelievable quotes I've heard in a long time. It was made by a man being asked his response to the cigarette tax increase in the provincial budget. The quote was something along this:

"I don't care how much they raise it, I'll still smoke. The ones being hurt is the kids. It'll just take money away from them."

Now not exact...but there ya go. Parenting at it's best

Comments on "Quote of the millenium"

 

post a comment